Cloudwick will provide expert help in designing, deploying, migrating, and implementing efficient and scalable analytical solutions in AWS and Azure. Cloudwick helps customers with data governance, security, management and analytics. Providing best practices for infrastructure management and data with key focus on GDPR, metadata management and data lineage.
- Data Lake with metadata management, security and data cataloguing
- AWS Infrastructure support including Virtual Desktop Infrastructure using Amazon Workspaces
- Real time applications and analytics with Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Stream Analytics
- Security with AWS Identity Access Management and Azure Active Directory
- Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch and KMS for monitoring on AWS
- AWS Lambda and Azure Functions for serverless microservices compute
- Data Ingestion using Spark, Kafka
- Scalable Data Warehouse Implementation with AWS Redshift and Snowflake
- Managed Big Data Services on AWS, Azure and Hadoop
- Productionise Applications using Continuous Integration and Deployment tools
- Consolidating and modernising digital assets in cloud infrastructures
- Advanced analytics experts, leverage data for efficient and targeted outcomes
- Real time analytics with prescriptive and predictive solutions
- Data Management, lineage, and multi tenant solutions
- Advisory on best practices for use case implementation on AWS
- Machine Learning use case implementation on AWS
- Data Management advice and Governance within a secure environment
- Certified and Experienced Big Data and Analytics Experts
- Helping organisations with strategy workshops and technology roadmaps
- Improve efficiency and scalability of data architecture and infrastructure management
£350 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Cloudwick Technologies UK
|How the planning service works||Cloudwick performs current state assessment and gap analysis to understand requirements from stakeholders, helps develop and prioritize use cases, produces high and low level solution architecture with security and data management considerations, creates cluster designs, phased implementation project plans, plan and implement a proof of concept, create detailed implementation plans using agile methodologies with comprehensive after-support and maintenance plans.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Cloudwick provides training programmes which are designed around the customer needs on the following technologies:
1) AWS Platform - Kinesis for ingestion, DynamoDB for cataloguing, S3 storage, Redshift DWH, Athena, security with IAM and other AWS ecosystem tools like Snowflake, Looker and Matillion
2) Data Management/Governance: Training around processes for data governance covering data lineage, data cataloguing, data tagging, data profiling, metadata management etc.
These trainings can be provided by Cloudwick's experts onsite or remotely.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
This is a 2-phase approach. First phase: Cloudwick will analyse the existing on-premises environment, gather the requirements for AWS/Azure based solution and provide an assessment document covering SWOT and gap analysis, cloud adoption strategy, migration strategy, target architecture, cost optimization and best practices.
Second phase: Cloudwick will set up the cluster in AWS or Azure, conduct POC and data modelling, migrate data, define ETL and ELT, implement security best practices, conduct pilot to production, apply cost and performance optimizations, and define DevOps strategies.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Cloudwick can provide support based on the following models:
- Onsite Support- Cloudwick engineers can provide support from the customer's offices
- Remote Support: Cloudwick can provide support remotely from its offices in the UK.
Cloudwick uses a suite of tools to manage key service desk and support processes which includes:
- Freshservice (ticketing and incident tracking)
- Pagerduty (used for escalation and out of time notifications)
- Slack (Internal communication and discussion).
Cloudwick, being a knowledge driven organisation with vast experience in delivering successful big data platforms for organisations, has a vast knowledge base containing runbooks, issue logs and solutions and extensive expert articles. This is maintained in Atlassian Confluence. The access to this internal wiki is provided to each support engineer to troubleshoot and resolve issues, reducing the overall turnaround time.
|Service constraints||No constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||
Cloudwick provides customers with a flexible managed support with different response times based on priority level of the issues.
The response time for different priority levels are:
(1) Highest priority issues (P1) is 30 minutes response
(2) P2 level response is 2 Hours
(3) P3 level response is 8 Hours
(4) P4 level response is 24 hours
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Cloudwick provides customers with a flexible managed support with three service levels based on customer needs:
(1) 8 to 5 support for 5 days per week
(2) 8 to 8 support for 5 days per week
(3) 24 hour support for 7 days per week.
Cloudwick can provide a technical account manager at an extra cost who will oversee the support resources and provide reporting to the customer on a daily basis.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£350 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|