Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Licensing is a flexible and intuitive cloud-based solution developed in partnership with Local Authorities. It helps licensing teams in tracking application status and by managing workload including on-line licence applications, enquiries, and enforcement. A workflow engine ensures that officer and team caseload can be easily viewed and managed.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Drag and Drop Reporting
- User Interface is highly customisable
- ‘Google style-search’ - single box to search all data
- Integrated with wider Arcus Place system
- All Comms Channels available: create documents, emails, SMS from templates
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Designed in partnership with UK LA licensing teams
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Reduces cost of ownership for IT.
- Enables everyone to make informed decisions
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Reduces effort of routine comms tasks.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.