OpenText Media Management Digital Asset Management for G-Cloud
Media Management for G-Cloud digital asset management software serves as the centralized, secure and accessible repository to organize, store and deliver rich media assets such as images and video, enabling government agencies to manage the entire content lifecycle with workflows and features for production, collaboration, publishing and distribution of assets.
- Centralized asset repository, single source of truth for all assets.
- Robust, scalable. Handles large number of users, assets, complex workflows.
- Secure, controlled global access, full compliance, governance, audit capabilities.
- Collaboration tools - streamline asset creation process.
- Extensive metadata management, supports any taxonomy or model.
- Rich media analysis - AI auto-tags images and video.
- User-friendly, customisable UI, role-specific home-pages.
- Search experience, dynamic, faceted, type-ahead suggestions, related terms.
- Preferred DAM for SAP® Commerce and SAP® Marketing.
- Integration- Ships with REST API, Java SDK, complete Programmers Guide.
- Consistency, standards throughout asset acquisition, sharing, repurposing, disposition, retirement
- Intelligent storage management, seamlessly connect to reduce storage costs.
- Integrates with many marketing products to deliver seamless media integration.
- Tools streamline creation, revision, review, approval for internal/agency projects.
- Reduce risk, manage rights and usage restrictions for digital assets.
- Activity Management: streamline and automate common tasks, reduce costs.
- Security ensures user authenticity, controlled access and security of assets.
- Content performance analytics understand content effectiveness with preconfigured analytics.
- Rendition management: automate creation and delivery of channel-specific versions.
- Mobile UK: perform tasks on the go, including reviews, approvals.