EDB Postgres Developer - Standard (uniCores)
A non-production option for EDB Postgres Standard. PostgreSQL may be used without restrictions. EDB tools are for developing applications, testing them, proof of concepts, sandbox work, staging and other types of work in non-production environments. This product equals EDB Postgres Standard but comes with less stringent support Service Level Agreements.
- Multi-model support: relational, JSON, Key-Value, Geospatial, Full Text, XML, more.
- Full ACID Compliance and strong conformance to ANSI-SQL:2011 standard.
- Security: SCRAM-SHA-256, LDAP, SSL, SSPI, GSSAPI, RADIUS, Roles, Row Level.
- SQL Aggregates with CUBE, ROLLUP and GROUPING SETS.
- Binary and logical replication with read-only standby databases.
- External integrations: PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Hadoop.
- Monitoring, Management, Tuning, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Replication, Migration tools.
- DBaaS, PaaS and DevOps integration.
- Deploy bare metal, virtual, containers, public, private and hybrid cloud.
- Multi-model data reduces need for niche databases simplifying data architecture.
- Standards compliant, robust relational foundation for long lasting application portability.
- Faster development using one language from database to application layer.
- Easy database integration into modern and popular security architectures.
- Perform basic analytics at much lower costs.
- Fast and flexible replication makes data more available and useful.
- Integration of legacy and digital applications provides holistic data insights.
- Single source: database, tools, support, consulting, training, and Postgres expertise.
- Automated self-service provisioning with operational control and customization plus API.
- Deployment model flexibility and choice of cloud vendors.