Our Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is delivered to the globally recognised ‘best practice’ standards for IT service management and is designed for individuals working within the IT service management field. The course covers the essential fundamentals to IT change and transformation within any organisation.
- Training is delivered by an experienced and certified practitioner
- Covers the entire information technology infrastructure library lifecycle
- Training is delivered in a passionate, relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Provides framework for identifying, planning, delivering, and supporting IT services
- This is a 3 day course
- Learn how to achieve business objective by aligning IT strategies
- Course is focused on the 2011 ITIL Best Practice Framework
- Become familiar with the language and terminology of ITIL
- Gain a qualification that is recognised nationally and internationally
- Enable the quick adaptation of IT service management to demands
- Course covers the essentials to manage & support cloud services
- Improve you professional proficiency in IT service management
- Build you understanding of the IT service management fundamentals
- Gain an industry recognised accreditation in IT service management
£749.17 to £749.17 per person
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
The tools and techniques covered in our specialist IT service management courses are directly attributable to success in managing, and using cloud hosting or software services. The key principals of IT service management that are covered in our course provide individuals and organisations with a much broader understanding of the critical factors involved in managing, and/or delivering a quality IT service.
Our ITIL training courses are delivered by industry accredited practitioners who have experience working with the IT service management arena. The course content is delivered in a digestible format that can be adapted to suit the requirements of individuals or organisations undertaking the course.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Course will run subject to the availability of a suitably accredited trainer. Max course size is typically 16. Courses run UK wide when booked in advance.
Courses run from the Bristol office at pre-set times throughout the year.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud 11, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre, part of IMD|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£749.17 to £749.17 per person|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|