Exponential-e’s Cloud Connect service enables users to connect with their chosen Cloud Service Provider (CSP). Cloud Connect creates a secure, resilient connection so that our customers can effectively extend their WAN into their virtual Network at the CSP.
- Connect to AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office365 and Google.
- Dedicated bandwidth and predictable low latency.
- Connect centrally via your VPLS WAN or from dedicated sites.
- Dedicated EVCs to dedicated Clouds over the same physical connection.
- Range of bandwidths to suit the needs of your organisation.
- Scalable capacity.
- Mesh selected CSPs by selecting dedicated EVCs between them.
- Fully redundant connections by design.
- Consistent high level performance.
- Fast and reliable service delivery backed by stringent SLA’s.
- Significant quality end user experience.
- Ease of inter-operability.
- Flexible service to scale with your organisations needs.
- Seamless user experience without interruption to CSP of choice.
- Reassurance the traffic the user is sending is safe
- Cost savings - no need to take additional back up.
- You dictate the format for CSP connectivity.
£2828 per instance per year
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||We will work with you to understand your requirements and plan accordingly through our network.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We will work with you to understand your migration requirements and support your requirements based on our discussions.
The estimated lead time is 25 working days from order acceptance if provisioned over an existing fibre service or 25 working days from the date of provision of any new Exponential-e fibre service required, with confirmation that your CSP port is in place.
If required, we will provide the necessary connectivity details which enable you to commission the service into your network, where you manage the routers. If Exponential-e are providing managed routers, we will commission the service.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Tests are run to confirm connectivity is established between Exponential-e and the CSP, in addition to checks to confirm the accepted prefix is passed on by ourselves.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Support and incident management is provided by Exponential-e’s UK Service Desk. This is manned 24/7 x 365 by qualified engineers, and meets/exceeds Service Management Levels (SML) 1-4 of GCloud 11. Our Service Desk is aligned to ITIL and industry best practice guidelines.
Our customer premise equipment (CPE) enables our Service Desk to proactively monitor all services and, in the event of service disruption, alerts are sent to your team and ours, and an incident is automatically generated in our system. You will receive a unique reference for the incident and updates provided regularly until resolved. Once an incident is logged, our Service Desk will initiate diagnostics to restore service and identify the root cause of the issue.
Issues can be raised by phone, email or via our ServiceNow portal.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 hour|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Bespoke support packages available to suit customer requirements.|
|Supplier type||Reseller providing extra support|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Equinix|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£2828 per instance per year|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|