UK-based Flexible Support Services
A multi-vendor remote (telephone, email, remote access) managed support service based on tokens purchased ahead of when it is required, and used as needed until depleted. Covers Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware level 1-4 reactive support. Use it for holiday, maternity/paternity leave, illness, busy with internal projects, or specialist product support.
- Remote fexible support via telephone, email, remote access
- Provide a virtual extension to your internal IT structure
- Pre-purchased and called off as required
- Provides cover for internal IT staff absences
- Service delivered exclusively from our UK based service desk
- Monthly usage reporting
- Multi-vendor support and escalation service
- Reduce internal training overheads and cost
- Call off support in 30 minute units
- Access to Enterprise level resources at competitive prices
- Support is delivered without procurement delays
- Flexible contracts can be tailored to requirements
- Service Desk is supported by Level 4 consultants
- Usage reporting is useful for tracking support usage over time
£112 to £168 per unit per hour
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||The Flex service can be augmented with the required training for cloud hosting and software services. This is delivered through the Flexible commercial model.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||By providing a tailored flexible managed service we can de-risk the move to cloud services, and help support the desired service.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||As a holistic Managed Service provider, we provide the capability to manage and support all types of Cloud services - both private and public.|
Support is only available remotely.
Support may be used for break-fix support, advice, and BAU activities but not consultancy.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Our standard response times are provided within the attached service description. We operate a 24x7x365 London based Managed Service division which allows customers to adopt a Managed Service model that meets their business operating hours.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
Business Hours (0900-1700), weekdays excluding Bank Holidays.
Extended Business Hours (0800 - 1800), weekdays excluding Bank Holidays.
24x7x365, including Bank Holidays.
Pricing is included in the Service Description.
A technical account manager is included as part of this service.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£112 to £168 per unit per hour|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|