We provide a range of PCI DSS Compliance Services with a step-by-step methodology to guide clients through the process.
We can assist at any stage, depending on the level required from PCI DSS Scope Assessment & Gap Analysis through to delivery of a PCI DSS Remediation Programme.
- PCI DSS Scope Assessment ( inc Cardholder flow analysis)
- Card Holder Data Discovery
- PCI DSS Scope Reduction
- PCI DSS Gap Analysis
- PCI DSS Remediation Planning
- PCI DSS Policy and Documentation
- PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) Advisory
- PCI DSS QSA Audit and RoC (Report on Compliance)
- PCI DSS Compliance Programme
- PCI DSS Advisory Services
- Reduced time and cost to implement, by reducing scope.
- Remove cost and complexity, removing unnecessary PCI DSS controls
- Provides a clear and concise plan to reach full compliance
- Provides the PCI DSS Self-Assessment SAQ, ready to submit.
- Prepare and submit the required Attestation of Compliance (AoC)
- Assists with PCI Compliance Programme cost forecasting, and budget justification.
- Fully Compliant PCI DSS Policy and Documentation set.
- Receive expert guidance from our certified PCI DSS Consultants
£850 to £1850 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
JAW Consulting UK
0207 222 3333
|How the planning service works||
In order to ensure a successful project/programme, JAW Consulting UK can assist you to:
- Define the vision & strategy
- Define the guiding principles
- Define project/programme success criteria
- Gain executive/board buy-in & define the programme governance structure
- Gain business functional commitment
- Define the Target Operating Model (ToM)
- Scope and develop detailed project plan
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Training available for all services.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||All provided documentation deliverables are subject to internal review and QA checking prior to delivery to the client.|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Support levels are Monday - Friday 9-5.
A consultant will respond within 24hrs of a query.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£850 to £1850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|