Europa Technologies Limited
viaEuropa services for British Geological Survey (BGS) map data
viaEuropa is a hosted map and search service designed for BGS data products, including GeoSure. Providing Data-as-a-Service (DaaS), viaEuropa supports broad deployment to multiple platforms. The service supports OGC standards (including WMTS, WMS, WFS) as well as all popular GIS software and web mapping APIs.
- Tile services (WMTS, XYZ, vector tiles)
- Web Feature Services (WFS)
- Web Map Services (WMS)
- API search services, linking ground risk to OS AddressBase
- BGS digital map data
- Location intelligence via API queries
- Winner of British Cartographic Society award
- Integrate mapping across multiple applications without local hosting.
- Query data to get the location information you need.
- Snap to existing map features when digitising new data.
- Search by address, postcode, street or locality.
- Provide accessible mapping to users with colour vision deficiencies.
- Perfect for Central Government, Local Government, Emergency Services and others.
- Save effort of maintaining local BGS data holdings.