Software Systems Migration Service
This service enables organisations to move their software systems to alternative platforms, technologies, architectures and programming languages. The individual organisational need for migration vary widely eg, the modernisation of enterprise management systems due to business changes, or the modernisation of legacy systems on to modern platforms/infrastructure for business continuity.
- Integrate different business applications to strategic data of the organisation.
- Covers the complete data modelling and application workflow.
- Business intelligence and reporting using open source and in-house components.
- Interface with a wide range of applications and systems.
- Interface cross platform systems using files, APIs, and web services.
- Identify, design and develop interfaces between different components.
- Application and system function re-engineering.
- Reusable open source and in-house components save time and costs.
- Capabilities implemented based on specific requirements.
- Reduce costs, increase accuracy and efficiency through automation.
- Significantly increase insights and business intelligence.
- Knowledge management for data lakes (DLs) and data warehouses (DWs).
- Seamless integration of software applications with the entire business system.
- Integration with legacy applications and systems.
- Enables business transformation by re-analysing requirements and scope for modern-needs.