Cloud Security Architecture service provides experience and qualified expertise in the secure development, design and assurance of Cloud Secure Architectures. This service delivers clear design and support of Enterprise Cloud Security Architecture and Technical Security Architecture, for Public, Community, Private and Hybrid clouds. Track record with AWS, Azure, UKCloud
- NCSC Aligned Cloud Architectures
- Fully Certified Architects - TOGAF, CCSK, CCP IA Architects
- Validation and Assurance of Service Designs and Architectures
- UK Government Security Clearances (SC and DV)
- Integration into Agile Development Teams
- Experienced in multi-zonal security domain architectures
£550 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Layer 7 IT Security
0191 640 2807
|How the planning service works||
1. Identify the business priorities for moving the specific workload(s) to the cloud.
2. Evaluate the sensitivity of the asset(s).
3. Map the security workload to the appropriate cloud delivery model and hosting models under consideration.
4. Determine whether the available services are capable of meeting your requirements for handling data, especially for compliance purposes.
5. Map the data ow, especially for public or hybrid cloud providers.
6. Understand how users will access applications and data.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Accredited security testers||Yes|
|Security testing accreditations||
|Other security testing accreditations||
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||Yes|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Service is supplied UK onshore only with appropriately cleared individuals.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Standard 9 to 5 service support UK business hours which is included as standard with the service.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£550 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|