BJSS Cloud cost management and optimisation services offer Cloud without cost overrun concerns.
Designed to manage and optimise on a continuous basis and obtain a 'single pane of glass' view of Cloud spend. Cost optimisation and overspend alerting ensures organisations get value for money from Cloud providers.
- Workshop to understand cost management and optimisation concepts and options.
- Identify quick wins via health check and billing profiles examination.
- Design a target process leveraging appropriate tooling and working practices.
- Review possible automated tooling options, with POC and demo.
- Development of target operating model to embed Cloud services.
- Continuous monitoring and development with automation.
- Benefit from numerous engagements in cost management.
- Leverage Cloud cost management expertise to identify savings.
- Embed evolution principles within Cost Management processes.
- Facilitate vendor specific cost reduction.
- Expand Cloud services with peace of mind over cost control.
- Ability to provide IT-as-a-service easily to Lines of Business.
- Insight into future cost savings.
£400 per person per day
0207 337 9800
|How the planning service works||BJSS uses its proven Enterprise Agile delivery apprach to guide clients through the planning implementing Cloud services in existing IT landscapes.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Applies to any public cloud provider|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
BJSS is an expert at migrating complex applications to the cloud and can provide a number of public sector references.
BJSS has delivered many complex application migrations from on premise to cloud and has developed an end to end 5 step process to help with migration. The steps include building the business case, application assessment and migration strategy, validation and testing, migration execution and then operate and optimise.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
A range of QA and performance testing services ae delivered by experienced test practitioners.
• Defining and establishing test policy
• Agile test strategy
• Test tooling consultancy
• Test project health check assessments
• Agile transition
• Test process re-engineering
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
Services are available on a resource augmentation basis, as part of a project team or as an outsourced service Fully managed service, customised to client service requirements. BJSS can provide transition and transformations services and will manage environments, on-premise or hosted in the public cloud. Key features include:
•Proactive monitoring and alerting.
•SPOC for 3rd party suppliers and the business.
•24/7/365 monitoring and management.
•Real-time, automated, alerting and dashboards.
•Includes Network Operations Centre service.
•Licence management of components within the cloud.
•Integration with Incident and Change management tools.
•Proactive capacity management.
•Regular service reviews.
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||By agreement with client.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Support levels are customised to client requirements.
Default support levels are:
P1: Reponse time 30 minutes, Target Resolution time 4 hours
P2: Response time 1 hour, Target resolution time 8 hours
P3: Response time 2 hours, Target resolution time 3 days
P4: Response time Next working day, Target resolution time 10 days
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£400 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|