Cloud Architect led workshops that help the customer to understand "the art of the possible" in leveraging cloud services. With a heavy focus on cost reduction and value, compatible with the clients requirements. Allowing the customer to define a strategy aligned to the Governments Digital strategy and Cloud First Policy.
- Cloud Strategy document tailored to your organisations specific requirements
- Desired Goal provides a “straw man” of the desired objectives
- Road Map documents the high level plan to achieve objectives
- Access to multi-Vendor Cloud accredited Architects
- Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Amazon APN consulting Partner
- VMware Consulting and Integration Partner and Google Cloud Partner
- Give customer access to experienced Vendor Agnostic Cloud Architects
- Allows Customer to define realistic Government Policy based Cloud Strategy
- Gives the customer the knowledge to set realistic achievable goals
- Enables the customer to define a tailored roadmap
- Allows customer to demonstrate when cost savings will be achieved
- Allows for development of Government strategy based business case
- Secure by design: majority of staff possess security clearance
- Verifiable case studies of successful Private and Public cloud project
- Services Tailored to customers culture and organisation
- Access to iomart group extensive set of wider services
£875 to £1075 per person per day
|How the planning service works||As a part of our assuredDelivery process, SystemsUp conducts a number of tailored workshops with all the relevant project stakeholders. Capturing all the project requirements both functional and nonfunctional. A requirements document is created so all that parties understand the project outcomes.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
SystemsUp provides a rigorous quality assurance internal review against all project products.
All solutions are designed in line with industry/vendor design patterns and best practices with references included.
SystemsUp can further leverage our partnerships with vendors to ratify designs if so required.
Depending on the scope of the engagement SystemsUp will fully test the solution against any agreed Test Strategy, the output would be a detailed test report.
Any risks that will affect the testing process will be listed along with the mitigation.
This will ensure the final solution not only meets the stated requirements but exceeds the project expectations.
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||This is a consultative service, any constraints would be specific to the engagement profile and called out as a part of the project process.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service is a consultancy service, SystemsUp consultants will be available to the project team for the duration of the project to the agreed project working hours.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£875 to £1075 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|