We leverage our experience and expertise as a payer and risk-bearing provider to help systems and commissioners design incentives and risk-based, outcomes-focused payment models. We help design payment schemes that promote care delivery value, supporting providers to work together to deliver coordinated, proactive, person-centred care using Population Health Management techniques.
- Risk-based payment design, roadmap for migrating from fee-for-service to full-risk
- Innovative contract approaches, including value-based contracting to align incentives
- Data analytics and business intelligence tools to effectively price interventions
- Integrated solutions aligning clinical and back office operations, optimising efficiencies
- Developing commissioning capabilities use integrated care and population health successfully
- Global evidence base of best practice in payment innovation
- Experience leading Commissioning Capability Programme for NHS England
- Deep NHS analytics expertise to help 'price' value of interventions
- Actuarial capabilities -project future demand and costs based on populations
- Proven experience as both payer and risk-bearing primary care provider
£910 to £3500 per person per day
7 7 1 6 5 1 5 1 5 6 3 3 1 8 2
Optum Health Solutions (UK) Ltd
|How the planning service works||
We use a data-driven and evidence-based approach to improve quality of care and drive cost efficiencies, giving commissioners and providers the information they need to make the right decision for patients at the right time.
We help systems value not only the activity that is happening, but the value of activity that proactively may prevent unwarranted activity from occurring in the future.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We aim to respond within an hour to all queries. Our SLAs and priority allocation is included in the User Support section. At busy times the priority of the issue will be applied when determining a response and resolution. Issues are "ticketed" in the order received and customers will receive an automated reference number from our system, including email where we may not have spoken to the customer at that point. Our current performance is 98% of all issues responded to.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
The service desk is accessible via email or phone.
Our telephone system targets are to answer calls within 45 seconds and our email support is designed so customers receive an automated response to recognise that their mail has been received by the service, prior to the initial agent contact.
We offer support across all our products based on 4 priority levels.
1. Response 1hr, resolution target 8hrs - for major disruption impacting many customers or more than one element of the service, or any clinical risk related issue.
2. Response 2 hrs, resolution target 2 working days - for major disruption impacting one element of the service.
3. Response 4 hrs, resolution target 5 days - for general support issues where impact is minimal. All service requests sit under this category.
4. Response 8 hrs, resolution target agreed with customers for non urgent issues with little business impact.
Users are provided with a unique reference number and our objective is to resolve on first point of contact if possible. Our targets are to achieve 95% on response and 85% on resolution.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£910 to £3500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|