Digital Innovation helps clients to address their biggest issues and develop new innovative ideas before overseeing rapid product prototyping. The aim is to create a fail safe environment; minimising the risks to the business whilst maximising the results of innovative new technologies.
- Identification, prioritisation and articulation of organisations' biggest challenges
- Facilitation of ideation process and connecting people with digital SMEs
- Management of rapid product prototyping through our agile methodology
- Management and communication of change across the business to users
- Enabling success criteria quantification and measurement
- Provision of implementation advice and support
- Aiding the identification of opportunities for further exploitation
- Operationalising initiatives at pace to help deliver benefits early
- Rapid development of ideas into tangible products
- Access to digital expertise
- Performance of products and services tracked and measured
- Continuous iteration and improvement of products and services
- Rapid feedback gathering that feeds user needs directly into roadmaps
£275 to £1900 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Moorhouse Consulting Ltd
+44 (0) 203 004 4482
|How the planning service works||
We have a proven record of helping our clients with their adoption of the cloud. We help form the strategic ambitions of technology and align with existing cloud and digital strategies to plan the implementation of cloud hosting or software services.
We help organisations constantly adapt to market changes by ensuring their technology strategy, architecture and supporting roadmap are flexible and responsive to change. We follow a continuous approach to ensure there is alignment between business strategy, technology strategy, technology architecture, the portfolio of change initiatives and change execution plans.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our Cloud User Training Framework has a comprehensive set of tasks, activities and deliverables to ensure successful progression of new ways of working. We select relevant components to focus on client specific needs and localise delivery on a case by case basis.
To successfully embed change within an organisation, focused effort is required to design and deliver effective training that increases individual skill and knowledge. We apply our training development framework and work collaboratively to shape and support migration to the cloud.
Key activities include:
• Establish a training strategy that defines the key principles for the learning lifecycle
• Training needs analysis to collate the learning requirements of the audience group
• Define the training approach, delivery mechanism and rollout approach for each audience group
• Training design to ensure key messages are delivered through training modules
• Training build to create the training materials based on training design documents and prototype feedback
• Pilot content with a subset of the training audience
• Training delivery and evaluation – roll out the training material and evaluate competency
• Ensure that the audience has the appropriate support at the point of need when back in role
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We specialise in technology transformation programmes, with dedicated teams of cloud and data specialists, ensuring successful migrations to the cloud. Our team with critically analyse existing technology against core technology lenses - such as data, integration, applications and infrastructure. We can work within technical teams or provide support for critical roles. We have a proven record of working with client teams to build a plan, identify critical data sets, support the cutover and migration planning and support teams through change.
Underlying this is our Service Transition Framework, which has a comprehensive set of tasks, activities and deliverables to ensure success. We deploy this framework to focus on cloud migration - allowing us to leverage business readiness plans, acceptance testing, user training, delivery of infrastructure, planning and execution of cutover, and management of post go-live support.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
We have significant experience in helping our clients perform quality assurance and performance testing as part of their migration to cloud.
We are part of a larger technology group and are able to call upon our partners to provide deep technical and engineering quality assurance experience to compliment our digital, technology, project management, change and business analyst capabilities. We act as a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. One of our competencies is ensuring continuous quality in systems and applications. This includes:
• Quality management
• Quality engineering
• Quality assurance
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£275 to £1900 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|