FOUNDRY4 CONSULTING LTD
Now - Soon - Later Digital Transformation
Notbinary has developed a revolutionary approach to help organisations transform digitally and successfully migrate to the Cloud. It’s called Now-Soon-Later and it helps you think big, start small and scale fast. Mapping your problems, opportunities and constraints in this way leads to clear-thinking strategies which help reduce complexity and risk.
- Redesign today: leaner and fitter for the task at hand.
- Invent tomorrow: accelerated identification and design of new ideas.
- Own the future: leverage your unique data, resources and skills.
- Three-lens prioritisation brings clarity to the planning process.
- Move from general problems to understand specific near-term problems.
- Prioritise and focus attention on where it will matter most.
- Now: protect business critical services and prevent service degradation.
- Soon: identify the changes needed to meet future challenges.
- Later: future-proof and deliver sustainable, optimised services.
- Five clear stages: empathise, define, ideate, prototype, graduate.
- Focus and prioritise changes within the right timeframes.
- Protect business-critical services and business-as-usual operations.
- Reduce risk through setting the right long-term strategy.
- Build in flexibility and scalability.
- Manage digital and Cloud-transformation programmes cost-effectively.
- Achieve single-minded focus on delivering long-term goals.
- Increased resilience against disruptive changes to business.
- Supports launch of new services and business propositions.
- Ability to compete more effectively with competitor's services.
- Future-proofing Cloud services and products.