Leaders of organisations planning digital transformation/transition of business and operational services will be interested in digital coaching and advice. Chapel provide high end consultancy using senior experts with relevant and current knowledge and expertise. Our advice is bespoke to the client’s needs, is truly independent and offers great VFM.
- Critical advice on ‘digitisation’ that’s honest, simple and clear.
- Delivered by senior experts, no mid or junior level involvement.
- Involves experts with depth of knowledge and experience.
- Access to innovative and contemporary tools and methods.
- Dedicated ‘partner level’ engagement lead.
- Low cost, low risk, high quality service.
- Independent and without vested interests.
- Confidential advice that’s trustworthy.
- Tailored specifically to organisation’s or leadership’s needs and wants.
- Lets you rehearse your ideas confidentially with a ‘critical friend’.
- Debunks complexity around digitisation and transformation.
- Helps leaders to visualise digital and capability outcomes.
- Enables leaders to confidently make better decisions.
- Supports confidence in leaders’ competence.
- Low cost advice that avoids high cost investment errors.
- Excellent value for money.
£950 per person per day
Chapel Associates Limited
|How the planning service works||Digital coaching and advice allows users to envisage how digital and cloud services will fit into their operating model and to gain insight about their impact on operational performance. Accessing a depth and breadth of digital understanding allows leaders to be better informed and increases their ability to make sound planning decisions. All of which is particularly relevant in respect of digital transformation agenda and perhaps the need for better digital awareness on the part of leaders.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Digital coaching and advice about migration options will allow leaders to readily understand which offer the least impact on operational performance and/or attract least risk to the extent of informing a 'right first time' migration plan. And importantly forming such an understanding from outside their organisation, from sources with perhaps greater expertise and experience of digital and cloud service migration.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Digital coaching and advice allows leaders to critically review and evaluate the performance impact of changes in the design stage and before they are implemented.|
|Security services type||Other|
|Other security services||Coaching and advice on all matters concerning digital security.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Digital coaching and advice only works when clients engage in a open and honest manner, trusting in the confidentiality and competence of Chapel's experts.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Only over the period of the engagement, 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We only provide one support level which is provided over the period of the engagement on a 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday basis. It is highly unlikely that users will require direct technical support as only Chapel's staff are directly involved with the technical/digital components of the service.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£950 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|