Texuna Support Specialists
Experts to help deliver infrastructure design/rollout, cloud security, onboarding/offboarding systems, ETL/ELT data migration, data warehouse, data collection, workflow management, business intelligence, data analytics.
Experts define enterprise architecture, enterprise application integration between heterogeneous infrastructure with Agile methodology, discovery, business analysis, development sprints, data governance, quality assurance and service desk.
- Discovery, alpha, beta requirements workshops and system architecture design services.
- Certified ISO27001, ISO20000-1, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials & IASME Governance.
- System integrators and technical analysts with design thinking experience.
- Configure Swagger to generate YAML, RESTful API, asynchronous streaming, eforms.
- Assure data quality via profiling, cleaning, transformation, matching and reconciliation.
- Finance/CRM integration with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, SAP Business Objects.
- Implement Governance via standard vocabularies, data dictionaries, master data management.
- Configure VPC, VPN, access control, encryption in transit, at rest.
- BI Analytics/OLAP: SSRS, Qlik, Tableau, SAP Business Objects, PowerBI, Quicksight.
- Helpdesk service level 1, 2, 3 business and technical support.
- Competitive, outcome-focused skilled experts to support major projects.
- Fixed price fixed scope of work, capped time & materials.
- Strong delivery track record in public sector / Education projects.
- Education sector expertise (HESA, OfS NSS, NCTL, Dept for Education).
- Vendor independent working with open source libraries and 3rd parties.
- Customer journey design thinking for mobile apps and cloud workflows.
- Full stack engineering skills for scalability and high availability.
- Configuration over development through innovative engineering and automated cloud templates.
- Closely monitored monthly cloud service cost control.
- Data/workload migration via containers between in-house, Azure, AWS.
£500 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
44 (0) 345 833 9985
|How the planning service works||
Texuna will provide a fully managed service so that all aspects of solution design, implementation and preparation for live running of Cloud services can be provided.
• Design services include technical assessment and recommendations on the best combination of solution components to deliver both value and performance and to leverage any investments the customer has already made where possible. We offer full technical and business analysis to specify requirements fully and to use other G-Cloud published services where possible.
• Implementation services follow an Agile methodology and implementation is iterative to deliver high priority requirements using open source tools so that delivery is efficient and effective.
• All implemented packages are tested fully using a combination of both automated regression testing and manual testing. Further testing services are provided for penetration and performance so that any delivered applications are fit-for-purpose.
• Cloud hosting installations and management are offered on any cloud platform.
• Security and disaster recovery are included.
• Transition planning and training services are offered.
• All projects are run transparently using Prince2 methods and in full consultation with the customer.
• All services are customized for the specific project.
• Full life-cycle management can also be provided.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Training can be provided for the cloud software and hosting services that we have implemented or that we manage. Training services are customized to the particular requirements and skills of our clients.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Texuna offers migration services which are customised to the particular needs of the customer. Our planning and design services will take your specific requirements into account in our recommendations for the final hosting infrastructure.
• Texuna offer a full migration service for both data and Cloud Services.
• Data migration may include data changes and cleansing and matching services using third party sources if they are available.
• Migration to Cloud involves full Cloud environment configuration.
• Migration is achieved so that all services are fully tested as they are migrated and the end services are regression tested to ensure that they are fit-for-purpose.
• User acceptance testing is managed so that there can be signoff prior to live running.
• Cloud migration includes configuration of all security aspects and planning and testing of backup and disaster recovery services including monitoring.
• Texuna is able to offer a managed service following migration should this also be required.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Texuna follows an Agile methodology where our services follow a test-driven methodology so that testing is incorporated in design and planning from day one.
• Our testing approach includes regression testing as well as performance and penetration testing so that our customers can be assured that the hosted service is robust.
• We recommend that at least pre-Production and Production environments are available to allow for testing and training separate from Production services.
• We are able to provide recommendation and test scripts for User Acceptance Testing that may be followed directly or enhanced by users own requirements.
• Performance testing followed by performance tuning is an integral part of pre-production preparation and will be planned in. If justified, we will make recommendations for improved infrastructure with our rationale and implement any changes.
• Our services can be provided either on a fully managed basis or we can provide support and assistance to customer staff for the implementation period to enable self-management of the migrated service.
|Security services type||
|Other security services||Penetration testing|
|Certified security testers||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Texuna offers support for software where we have provided the implementation services. This may be for Texuna Cloud Software services and third party and open source tools that we have integrated with our services. Please ask us for information on your particular requirement.|
|Service constraints||Texuna will customise a service package to meet the needs of the buying organisation. Some support services such as extended hours or onsite support may attract additional charges. Please ask us if you have specific requirements.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
Texuna provide basic, Premium and Enterprise Support options with different response times. Initial response is always within one day. Resolution targets are: within 5 working days (Basic), 2 working days (Premium) or less than 1 working day (Enterprise).
System downtime / critical issues resolution target is under 4 hours within business hours.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Web chat accessibility testing||
Texuna performed web chat testing using the following tools:
• ZoomText - a screen magnifier for Windows
• NVDA - a screen reader for Windows
• VoiceOver - a screen reader for Mac/iOS
Support SLA (business days):
Enterprise - 1 day (GBP3,000 per month);
Premium - 2 days (GBP1,500 per month);
Basic - 5 days (free).
Support can be via phone, chat, email or on-site.
Normal support is Monday to Friday excluding holidays, and service is monitored 24X7X365 for outage incident response. Inbound support requests outside normal hours will only be responded to in case of emergency). Talk to us to customise the level and extent of coverage you need to include weekends, holidays and/or 24 hours. Extra charges will apply.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|