User Experience Design (UX/UI)
This service forms part of risual’s Digital Transformation portfolio. It provides expert and innovative UX/UI design services covering GDPR/GSM/ISO and user experience and accessibility. A user-centric approach, it couple’s data, user research, best practice and insight to provide unique solutions with a competitive edge.
- Engages at all levels to define and create a vision.
- Includes user and Stakeholder interviews and user story creation.
- Gathers business requirements, user needs, and competitor analysis.
- Provides qualitative and quantitative research, persona development and journey mapping.
- Delivers rapid prototyping and detailed design style tiling and wireframes.
- Provides a scalable and flexible User Interface design.
- Includes site map design and content auditing.
- Delivers user, functional and A/B testing, and success criteria reviews.
- Delivers thorough usability testing completed through one-to-one or larger sessions.
- Delivered by specialist UX consultants and UX/UI content designers.
- Delivers better digital products through collaborative, user-centric design processes.
- Provides a cost-effective Iterative approach through rapid prototyping and testing.
- Complies with The Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018.
- Ensures user Experience/Interface design meets WCAG/DDS compliance standards.
- Increases digital take-up and alignment with GDS design principles.
- Ensures service is GDPR optimised for user's security and privacy.
- Information security assured – ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus+.
- Allows knowledge transfer activities between researcher, designers, and developers.
- Observes truly natural user behaviour and interaction.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.