SThree Consulting Services (trading as Real Public Sector and Computer Futures) has over 20 years experience of providing consulting services to the Public Sector.
We are actively delivering solutions via our expert specialists into NHS, Central Government, Health, Police and Criminal Justice, Education, NDPBs, and Local Authorities.
- Extensive experience leading and delivering Technology/Business Change services.
- Services include:Program Management, Solution Design, Cyber, Big Data and Technology.
- Provision of SC/DV cleared resources across our core practices
- On-going Demand Planning and Resource Scheduling
- Agile resourcing model to deliver specific, time-bound tasks.
- PMO support to create requirements and manage service delivery progress
- Collaborative and open approach to knowledge transfer
- Dedicated point of contact/service delivery team for each project
- Multiple Delivery Models -T&M, Work Packages Solutions and Managed Services
- Extensive network of highly skilled specialists with BPSS,SC, DV clearance.
- Assuring timely project delivery, quality work results/outcomes.
- Ensure project set-up to succeed and deliver to Time/Budget/Quality.
- Support setting well defined requirements. Ensuring focus on progress management.
- Inform/empower your team members with built in knowledge transfer processes.
- Dedicated client relationship manager to provide service level continuity.
- Cost effective and transparent pricing with a focus on ValueforMoney(VfM).
- Track record of supply to Government and Wider Public Sector.
- Cyber Essentials certified
£350 to £2000 per person per day
SThree Partnership LLP
|How the planning service works||
We help clients throughout the planning process from an in-depth analysis to determine their starting point and requirements to planning implementations. Throughout the planning process we will use a team of expert consultants to assess, analyse and provide guidance. At each phase of the plan we will work collaboratively with clients to ensure there is a seamless transition. Services we are able to provide include, but are not limited to: business analysis, technical analysis, solution design and project and programme management.
The assessment process will also assist customers in determining the most appropriate Cloud solution and what benefits there will be for the client.
Planning service includes expert PMO support for: Requirement Management and Definition, Risk Assessment and Project/Service Planning.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We will provide specialist consultants to provide training on any aspect of the services we provide. We can provide training through webinars or on-site to cover specifics in detail and ensure that the service we provide is delivered to a high standard. Training can be provided alongside planning or setup and migration services.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||We provide services to help buyers review, assess, and evaluate cloud solutions and how they should transition to a cloud environment. As part of the migration process our specialist consultants will complete an assessment with clients to determinate requirements and provide a detailed overview of the steps needed in order for the process to be successful.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Not applicable.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Responses will be within 24 hours, unless individual SLA set with client.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We agree a support level according to the Client's requirements and allocate an Account Manager, with additional support as required for the solution.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£350 to £2000 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|