Computer Application Services Limited
Workpro Case Management Cloud Support Services
Workpro Cloud Support services are available to support Workpro Cloud Software deployments purchased under G Cloud 11 Lot 2. Services include configuration changes or additions, integration and migration services, report writing services, training and ongoing support. These services are applicable to all Workpro case management versions (Complaints, Casework, HR, Requests).
- Changes or additions to standard configuration, e.g. workflow, case types.
- Systems integration: e.g. CRM, Payroll, telephony, website, scanning
- Data migration: import of data from existing systems to Workpro
- Report writing services: assistance with report writing if required
- Training for Users, System Administrators, Report Writing, Train the Trainer.
- Ongoing Support and Maintenance Packages, including system upgrades.
- Implementation planning, including requirements gathering and specification if required.
- Assistance with and procurement of cloud hosting for integrated systems
- Support and maintenance of cloud hosting for integrated systems
- Ensures Workpro solution reflects any unique organisational requirements.
- Minimise costs by building on functionality in standard Workpro package.
- Exceptional flexibility and scalability. Workpro can adapt to business needs.
- Investment protection through integration with any existing systems.
- Harness current data and minimise duplication through data migration.
- Adapt to legislation, business process and environment changes over time.
- Compliance with legislation, regulation and business goals assured.
- Optimise efficient use of combined systems/ data.
- Supplement internal IT resources with our expertise as needed.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.