Northgate Public Services UK Limited
NPS Revenues and Benefits
NPS Revenues and Benefits is a web service, on a relational person and property database, ensuring core information is held once and shared across all relevant records. It is open for integration, with integral workflow management. It is configurable and accommodates large/small administrations and shared services.
- Council Tax: Maintains all aspects of Council Tax.
- Business Rates: Maintains all aspects of Business Rates.
- Housing Benefit: Full administration of Housing Benefit.
- Local Council Tax Reduction: Administration of Council Tax Reduction.
- People, Company, Property Maintenance: Centralised, consistent person/property management.
- Calculation, Billing, Collection and Recovery: Maximises collection of Tax.
- Claims Processing and Benefits Calculation: New claims and COC.
- Payments and Overpayments Administration: Payment through multiple mechanisms.
- Notifications and Letters: Production of customer facing documentation.
- Production of Government Returns/Management Information: Comprehensive reporting.
- Fully legislatively compliant for CT, BR, HB and Local CTR.
- Browser based, deployable on any device.
- Internal workflow: Allows proactive management of all processes.
- End User Focus.
- Active User Community: National and regional user groups.
- Highly Performant: On average, clients outperform national performance indicators.
- Relational Database.
- Innovative: Financial modelling, performance management, links to internet tools.
- Integration: Open standards, integration, APIs for main processes.
- Management Information: Standard reports, government returns, adhoc reporting.