Telefonica UK Limited
Panda Security Portfolio from O2
Panda Security Portfolio:
-Panda Adaptive Defense 360 - Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution.
-Panda Endpoint Protection Plus - Security Management of all the computers in your network.
-Telefonica can offer a Managed Detection and Response (EDR) service through their Enterprise Security-Operations-Center(SOC) supported by Panda Adaptive Defense 360 Endpoint Detection&Response(EDR).
- Cloud-based deployment, management and reporting
- 100% pre-execution process attestation (Windows only)
- Forensics and reporting to turn network data into security intelligence
- Discover and monitor unstructured Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Patch management for Windows and third-party applications
- Threat Hunting from Panda SOC
- Comprehensive centralized view of security, with detailed drill down capabilities/alerts
- Minimal endpoint resource usage
- Simple Licence model– endpoint/server/mobile device all one license
- Works with legacy OS (including Windows XPSP3 & Server 2003)
- Management from any location, with groups and multiple user policies
- OS Audit, monitor and prioritize updates for OS (Panda patch-management)
- PandaLabs Threat Hunting team constantly monitoring for threat and indicators
- Identifies contextual attacks utilizing legitimate tools such as RDP/PowerShell/Socat
- Single-pane view of network security status with notifications for issues
- Network not impacted by multiple disparate security layers
- One-click Isolation and remediation of infected devices added to network.
- Contributes to regulatory compliance (GDPR, HIPAA and PCI)
- Trusted solution certified under common criteria EAL2+