Amazon Web Services EMEA Sarl, UK Branch
Cloud Application Modernisation (AWS ProServe)
Cloud Application Modernisation by AWS accelerates customers' application modernisation journey. Utilising a combination of tools and advisory consultancy, the engagement supports the assessment, design and migration of applications to a cloud architecture and microservice capabilities, providing a roadmap and support required to accelerate business outcomes.
- Applies to desktop, server and streaming applications.
- Provides consultancy support and recommendations for application modernisation projects.
- Review current state architecture and propose future state cloud architecture.
- Assessment of applications providing ranking by migration cost and complexity.
- Educational workshop on cloud and microservices architecture and best practices.
- Deliver roadmap matching customer pain points to microservices best practice.
- Initiate and accelerate first application migrations, and infrastructure provisioning
- Designing and provisioning infrastructure best practice for microservice applications
- Provide CI/CD pipeline infrastructure for provisioning and code deployment.
- Provision of customised sample code deployment scripts for in-scope microservices.
- Experience of best practice gained from multiple global modernisation engagements.
- Reduced modernisation timescales.
- Increased understanding of microservices architecture and benefits.
- Documented roadmap for the adoption of microservices.
- Easier code updates, which accelerates time-to-market for new features.
- Increased uptime. Service independence increases an application’s resistance to failure.
- Independent scaling of microservices to meet demand.
- Reusable code, pay once and use many.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.