Information and Knowledge Management Strategy
We help public sector organisations develop their strategy to treat information as a valued asset and to capture and share organisational knowledge.
Our work provides practical foundations for a fundamental transformation of your organisation’s management and use of information and data in cloud services such as SharePoint and Office 365.
- Assessment of current level of information and knowledge management maturity
- Evaluation of strategic risks, opportunities and leverage points
- Information and knowledge maturity model describing organisation as-is and to-be
- Information and knowledge management principles explored and defined
- Key benefits and strategic drivers identified
- Relevancy and value of ‘linked data’ addressed and clarified
- Strategy for data protection and citizen access
- Content strategy for publishable public information
- Roadmap for transformation to managed, standardised, accessible, re-usable information
- Improve the information quality of your public services
- Realise significant internal efficiency gains
- Integrate activities scattered across the organisation
- Align with other public sector organisations
- Fulfil external expectations of information sharing and data protection
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.