Sopra Steria Ltd
Sopra Steria Local Government Operational Design (LGOD)
Our local government experts employ Sopra Steria’s LGOD methodology to support you to redesign services and processes to meet your objectives and your customer expectations. Using extensive experience of process and service redesign across local government, we will help you re-imagine and innovate delivery of your operations.
- Clearly defined customer requirements, and project objectives
- Robust measurement and statistical analysis of performance
- Detailed interpretation of the data to verify cause-and-effect relationships.
- Structures process improvements
- Coaching of performance to achieve target condition
- Strong focus on team-based problem solving and leadership
- Stakeholder participation and collaborative decision making
- Making decisions based on verifiable data and analysis
- Quantification of inefficiencies and cost of poor quality
- Increased productivity: identifying and eliminating issues at source
- Step change in performance: removes barriers to excellence
- Customer focus: project definitions focussed on eliminating/fixing customer concerns
- Sustainable gains: focus on data driven efficiency and effectiveness
- Output: improved ways of working, customer services and reduced costs
- Service available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.