Scroll provides planning, analysis, recommendations and implementation for multi-channel digital projects to meet communication and marketing goals. We create content strategy to bridge web, email, mobile, social and traditional communication channels, creating an integrated delivery of services. This enables content to play its part in the wider service design model.
- Alignment of internal teams (IT, development, research, advocacy) through collaboration
- Coordinated execution and delivery of organisational goals
- Strategic management of all digital content assets across all platforms
- Consistent strategy across desktop, mobile, tablet, email and print campaigns
- Strategy from discovery through to BAU using analytics and measurement
- Advocating for the user and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Developing standards for policies and procedures for all delivery channels
- Contributing to thought leadership around engagement practices, measures and processes
- Increasing findability, traffic and engagement to improve content effectiveness
- Advice on social media, email campaign and digital best practices
- Aligns execution of content with digital strategic initiatives
- Keeps digital standards and policies current with industry standard
- Increases performance of digital content and fulfilment of organisational goals
- Embeds content and user needs in organisation's overall business strategy
- Raises the profile of content and customers’ understanding of it
- Combines technical understanding with content vision to help transform services
- A digital programme of activities, eg annual and periodic notifications
- Legacy of skills and capabilities remains with your team
- Improved efficiencies and increased user satisfaction and adoption
- Applying GDS design principles to digital services content and strategy
£495 to £875 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Hetty Meyric Hughes
|How the planning service works||
Scroll advises clients on how best to prepare for their transition to cloud or adoption of new software: optimising content, creating efficiencies, and avoiding costly delays and pitfalls.
We work collaboratively, building stakeholder engagement, advocating for content, and planning for the migration and content creation that will follow. We design practical, lean governance processes for business and provide a comprehensive knowledge transfer so that you can run your project autonomously.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide content training and mentoring. This includes bespoke and public courses on content strategy, content design, content governance and all aspects of agile content production. Our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Scroll has planned and executed large-scale migrations for government departments. We redesigned content for the flagship GOV.UK launch, merging dozens of websites into a single architecture and recrafting content to fit user needs and the new site design. We can provide expertise at various stages: strategy and technical input, IA - and a team of migration editors and content designers later. We also train staff in using their new technology and writing for it.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Scroll has extensive experience in QA processes for cloud content and can design and manage processes for customers, or supply specialists to run QA to GOV.UK style. We are also experienced in the performance testing of digital content, monitoring usage metrics and other data to improve and iterate content continually. Scroll prides itself on the quality of its content services, and we have a member of the team dedicated to developing and maintaining quality standards.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||
The same working day if received at noon; by 10:00 the next working day otherwise.
By 10:00 on the Monday morning for requests received over the weekend.
We also have a support ticketing system available.
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||Web chat|
|Web chat support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support accessibility standard||WCAG 2.1 AAA|
|Web chat accessibility testing||We've not yet had the call for it but would welcome the opportunity, in order to test and refine our testing approach.|
There is an out of hours phone support service 24/7 for emergencies.
We use web chat during normal working hours and also set up Slack channels and Trello boards for clients, as well as using any other collaborative apps you find helpful.
There is no additional cost for this level of support.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£495 to £875 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|