Sonatype Open Source Vulnerability, Governance and Security
Many Open Source libraries from sources such as Maven and NPM have security vulnerabilities. Sonatype’s Nexus platform prevents these risks through automated governance in your CI/CD pipeline and providing developers with up-to-date information about the libraries they are using early in the development process.
- Advanced Binary Fingerprinting precisely identifies actual security defects.
- Rapidly fix real bugs with step-by-step instructions.
- Detailed information about security concerns right within developers IDEs
- Release managers can control which libraries are used via policies
- Leverage highest quality open source components
- Reduce bugs and security breaches
- Automatically identify open source risk
- Release faster and with less risk
- Introduce governance into your open source library choices
- Automated governance for every phase of your CI/CD pipeline
- Give developers the information needed to make informed choices
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.