A service to assess your Service Management tooling requirements for your whole IT estate, including Cloud services. This service reviews your current implemented toolsets as well as business, technical and ﬁnancial factors to build a comprehensive and commercially robust ITSM tooling strategy.
- Performed by expert Service Management, ITIL and SIAM qualiﬁed consultants.
- Deep industry and operational experience.
- Based on in-depth understanding of the market capabilities.
- Uses our best practice, proven, multi-supplier and Cloud models.
- Standard methodology reﬁned to your requirements.
- Considers your current model and tooling implementation.
- Recognition of planned changes and broader change initiatives.
- Compares options and makes clear recommendations.
- Develops the case for change.
- Provides clear understanding of maturity of your current delivery model.
- Uses industry and operational experience to ensure validity of recommendations.
- Our consultants have working knowledge of all current toolsets
- Expedites delivery through re-use of existing materials.
- Supports broader case for building an eﬀective Cloud delivery model.
- Delivers an agreed roadmap for change and clear implementation plan.
£20000 per unit
+44 203 709 1625
|How the planning service works||
Managing an IT estate with a diverse supply chain is a complex undertaking. Even though many of our clients have ITSM toolsets in place, their capability and depth of process coverage is often not in line with modern disaggregated supply arrangements and cloud services consumption. The Mozaic Service Management Tooling Assessment & Planning Service considers in detail the Service Management tooling requirements for your whole IT estate including Cloud services. This service reviews current implemented toolsets as well as business, technical and financial factors to build your ITSM Tooling Strategy. Utilising Consultants with a full understanding of available toolsets, our in-depth Service Management expertise will gain consensus on the right approach for this critical area of your future operating model.
We help buyers look in detail at the following areas of their Service provision and how best to deliver from an ITSM perspective.
1. Provisioning of services: Request Fulfilment, Service Catalogue;
2. Governance & Compliance: Supplier Management, Information Security, Access Management and Accreditation;
3. Cloud Optimisation: Service Portfolio, Capacity, Demand, Availability and Financial Management;
4. Integration with Core Infrastructure Management: Incident, Problem, Change, Service and Configuration Management.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our service does not have any constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Staff screening not performed|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£20000 per unit|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|