Cloud Architecture Service
Our architecture services provide the capabilities required to envision, design, deliver and operate cloud & digital services. We support all stages of the delivery lifecycle; business case development, strategy definition, portfolio management, enterprise and solution architecture definition, procurement support, implementation, delivery assurance, service design, integration and transition into operational support.
- Business model development and capability based planning, customer journey mapping.
- Requirements management & traceability analysis; user stories, backlogs, version control.
- Portfolio management, shaping and impacting, project dependency mapping, delivery roadmaps.
- Architecture baseline (as-is), target (to-be) views and roadmap definition.
- EA envisioning, shaping and estimation for tender or internal delivery.
- Solution architecture design and delivery; solution assurance, governance & compliance.
- Capability, business, application, data, technology, physical and security architecture domains.
- Compliant with TOGAF, ITIL, ArchiMate, COBIT, PRINCE2, SABSA.
- Architecture maturity assessment and capability development, coaching and mentoring.
- Day rate, fixed price outcome or as a service billing.
- Applies discipline to cloud service selection, deployment and integration.
- Compliments and supplements in-house architecture team with experienced practitioners.
- Works with our Modelling service; digitising knowledge and improving communication.
- Supports agile and waterfall delivery, large or small initiatives.
- Aligns initiatives with business priorities to drive consistent implementation approach.
- Reduces unnecessary technology complexity and minimises service integration headaches.
- Enables greater exploitation of technology innovation, enabling differentiated capabilities.
- Reduces regret spend through phased and incremental strategic platform evolution.
- Improves stakeholder understanding & buy-in using appropriate visualisation and representation.
- Provides burst capability to change programmes, right-sizing resource spend profile.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.