Maternity Self-Referral Portal (IGmat)
This service enables e-form self-referrals to any maternity clinic within a trust.
Basic demographics and summary medical history are entered, the form is received and an appointment can be made. The referral is also sent to the GP.
A GP may also use the service to refer a pregnant patient.
- Mums-to-be can self-refer and choose their preferred maternity clinic
- Relevant materials and brochures are provided automatically on first enquiry
- The GP receives notification of the self-referral
- Service also available for GP referrals
- Patient choice and control
- GP always fully informed
- Significant take-up of the Trust’s maternity services