Capgemini can provide distinct cloud enabled services to support client organisation drive insight, detect trends and reduce risk through people-object-location-event ("POLE") information. Through the experience, Capgemini can help client use these services for applications comprising criminal intelligence; cross border movement; immigration; and security.
- Business Transformation can take advantage of POLE analytical capabilities
- Can support operational data stores for addressing problems
- Can offer big data capability for exploring the unknown
- Can support operational research with the help of data scientists
- Can help understand data and identify opportunities to improve value
- Can offer design and optimisation of architecture of POLE solutions.
- Can help enable evidence based decision making for policy development/delivery
- Can help build consensus and make decisions on analytical evidence
- Can provide visualisation of scenarios through simulation / PoCs
- Can help identify target risk in crime, justice and security
- Can provide risk based models for process, policy&workforce changes
- Can provide dashboards with continuous updates on indicators and targets
- Can provide packages of actionable insight for case-work and intervention.
£299 per person per day
Capgemini UK plc
+44(0)370 904 4858
|How the planning service works||Our first step will be to understand the underlying business / functional requirements. Once those are clearly defined, we will assist buyers in drawing up a solution strategy and architecture, and use that to identify the best software and hosting options including scale of the hosted instance and software license package(s)|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We provide training or walkthrough sessions specific to the solution we develop / configure using the data management software(s). Our training sessions are sized for a limited audience and are usually aligned to the train the trainer approach. We do not provide software tool training. Please contact Capgemini directly for details.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Capgemini can provide a range of project and systems integration services to help the migration to Cloud services. Our expertise ranges from initiation to implementation and into support, including change management and transformation.
We utilise our experience, capability,processes and tools to help clients migrate their data from one software and hosting combination to other. Our migration techniques identify the appropriate target software and hosting platform, make data transfers using detailed planning, testing and post transition validation
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Capgemini helps buyers carry out quality assurance in three ways:
1. Capgemini's DELIVER Methodology which includes comprehensive activities, tasks, guidelines and templates for the full system development lifecycle.
2. Our Delivery Management and governance function, in which a Delivery Manager is assigned to each engagement to oversee and govern the delivery of Capgemini's work.
3. Capgemini's client satisfaction process (OTACE -On Time and Above Customer Expectations) which is applied to all our client engagements.
Our Group quality assurance framework helps maintain control and quality of delivery. Its key tenets are also embedded in our delivery methods, allowing for specific synergies. To cover aspects of testing, especially performance, we leverage our specialised BI testing methodogy called Trust BI, which is currently in its 2nd iteration.
Note that performance testing of a Cloud Hosted solution will normally focus upon the performance of the networks connecting users to that solution.
|Security testing service||Yes|
|Security testing type||
|Other security testing||Please contact Capgemini directly for information about other security testing.|
|Certified Professional (CCP) risk analysts||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||Support for cloud hosting or software services will vary depending upon client requirements and upon the nature of the services supported. Usually, we support cloud software or hosting services, as per agreed support levels, corresponding Service Level Agreements and the listed exclusions. Please contact Capgemini directly for details.|
|Service constraints||Any constraints will be identified through discussion with the Buyer.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||We aim to acknowledge receipt of questions within one working day.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Web chat support||No|
Capgemini can provide 2 levels of incident support
– Process/Functions/How To/Business Support
– Technical/Functional support
– Break fix
– Simple question research
– Simple to medium data related problems
– Basic troubleshooting
– Problem Management
– Identification of Ticket reduction opportunities
– Bug Fixes
– Complex data related problems
The support levels for individual services may be agreed within the Order Form and will be charged for in accordance with the Pricing section for this service
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£299 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|