Accessibility assistive technology testing
We will test the components and templates with common mobile devices and assistive technologies in combination with required web browsers.
We use our extensive experience of software and devices, as well as real-user techniques gathered from watching hundreds of testing sessions. We will identify common issues that affect real people.
- Choose technologies most relevant to your users and service
- JAWS, ZoomText, Dragon Naturally Speaking, NVDA, VoiceOver
- Screen readers, screen magnifiers, speech recognition, reading and writing support
- Mobile and browser technologies (iOS, Android, Microsoft, Apple)
- Prioritise issues and work around bugs found in technology usage
- Adopts a user journey-based testing approach
- Identification of issues with software versus service-based issues
- Can be combined easily with the accessibility review/audit
- Aligns with the Government Service Standard and supports GDS assessments
- Bespoke prioritisation of technologies and versions
- Value by combining it with accessibility audit/review
- Reassurance that the service is usable by third-party technology
- Our experts can work across technologies, operating systems and versions
- We don’t rely of “expert testers”
- Our consultants understand how the software and code work together
- Enables you to deliver an inclusive service
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.