Moore Stephens Insight Limited
18: AIM ETL Data Transformation Tool in the Cloud
AIM ETL (Accounting Interface Module, Extract Translate Load) is an established Cloud-based tool that enables the transfer of data between systems. Its flexibility makes it ideal for migration or interfacing, reformatting and transforming data according to user-configurable rules.
See Service_Definition document for complimentary services.
ERP: Finance, Procurement, HR, Payroll, more…
- Accounting Interface Module to Extract, Translate and Load data
- Specification of data management, conversion or archive strategy and requirements
- Detailed data interfaces and migration strategy, requirements definition and plans
- Rules-based translation engine against flat input files
- Prepare data for systems integration / data migration
- Translate records against reference tables and apply structured logical rules
- Handling of complex, bespoke third-party interfaces
- Create standard output / upload formats for receiving systems
- Template approach to definition, build, processing, scheduling and maintenance
- Full audit trail of decisions, changes and reconciliation actions
- Standard, documented tools and methodologies proven over 25+ years.
- Efficient data collation, enhancement, cleansing, transformation and validation
- Robust, non-technical, low maintenance, definable, logical, rules-based translation / interfaces
- Rapid configuration - technical programmers not required
- Allows simple and complex rules to be applied by users
- Enables staged and controlled data migration approach
- Full migration load and reconciliation support plus live interface support
- Library of standard file output formats (e.g. BIF)
- End-to-end error, interface and migration audit trails (internal / external)
- Experience includes Oracle, SAP (4/HANA ECC6), Unit4, Advanced, CapitaIBS, Microsoft.