LIGHTFOOT SOLUTIONS GROUP LIMITED
A Statistical Process Control Business Intelligence Improvement Science Platform
Signalsfromnoise; a continuous Improvement Science Platform for live predictive analytics to identify drivers of unwarranted variation, monitor change initiatives and support operational delivery focused on engaging clinicians. This includes drilldown and patient flow visualisation dashboards based on SPC that supports intervention and opportunity modelling in healthcare data across complex datasets.
- Descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics based on SPC techniques.
- Predictive analytics that includes cyclic and seasonal trending.
- Population based planning & forecasting for capacity assessment.
- Initiative and intervention management with near real time feedback.
- Quality & safety frameworks with smoke alarms on any indicator.
- Patented cubeless drilldown to analyse along natural thought processes.
- Linking data to view patient flow across the health system.
- More than 200 out of the box measures are customisable.
- Realtime analysis at any organisational level without redefining reports.
- Small number suppression to meet IG for patient level information.
- Exploration of large, complex data sets by non–skilled users.
- Intervention and opportunity modelling to quantify improvement opportunities.
- Visualise unwarranted variation to identify drivers of costs, poor performance.
- Immediate statistical feedback from operational data for continuous service improvement.
- Reduced dependency on database query skills to unlock your data.
- Data for clinical staff to support evidence-based decision making.
- Population based forecasting to highlight emerging trends in demand.
- Early warnings signals highlight change in activity or performance.
- Immediate drilldown to identify root cause from early warning signals.
- Scalable platform to embed continuous service improvement across an organisation.