Activinsights Lifestyle Analysis
The Activinsights Lifestyle Analysis cloud software service allows healthcare professionals to instantly create lifestyle, activity, sleep and performance reports from any digital recording system. Insights created from the data support behaviour change programmes, prevention, management of long-term conditions, enable independent living in ageing populations and personalise community-based health interventions.
- Instant, easy and reliable personalised lifestyle reports.
- Enables cost-effective social prescribing with objective lifestyle data.
- Enables remote health monitoring to improve patient and practice outcomes.
- Identify patients at risk of developing preventable disease.
- Solution for long-term condition and chronic disease management.
- Reduce hospital re-admissions and improve intervention adherence.
- In-field intervention assessment, predictive analytics and target setting.
- Objective data collected using wearables and other connected devices.
- Combine data from connected devices, apps, digital questionnaires and diaries.
- Customisable individual and peer group lifestyle reporting capabilities.
- Device agnostic solution built on global, OASIS COEL open standard.
- Secure storage of pseudonymous data with scalable infrastructure.
- Compatible with NHS Data Security and Protection.
- Privacy-by-design data infrastructure with Privacy Impact Assessment.
- Auditable recording of consent with every data packet.
- Build consumer trust with responsible, transparent innovation.
- Fully interoperable interfaces and data types with no vendor lock-in.
- Full data portability between applications and processes.
- Supported by validated, evidence-based tools and proven expertise.
- Integration across the care pathway.