Texuna Cloud Infrastructure and Containers
Migration of workloads and data wrapped in containers between VMWare, Google, AWS, Azure, and OpenStack environments.
Instantaneous provisioning via software configuration using Ansible or Puppet.
Automated deployment of infrastructure as software through CloudFormation/OpsWorks, Azure Resource Management Templates and Terraform. Alternative cloud configuration via management console.
- Develop, test, validate, and deploy applications across any cloud quickly.
- Rapidly provision efficient clones of your application stacks and databases.
- Certified ISO27001, ISO20000-1, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials & IASME Governance.
- Test and optimize entire app stacks in isolated, self-service environments.
- Streamline continuous deployment and devops productivity with cloud portability.
- Complete role-based control on application lifecycle management workflows.
- Secured via software-defined networks, VPN, VPC tested templates.
- Full integration with on-premises or Azure Active Directory.
- Assurance via Nagios, Zabbix, AWS CloudWatch or Azure Monitor configuration.
- Use Kubernetes, Docker or LXC/LXD to package data and apps.
- Eliminate upto 90% infrastructure costs, reduce cycle times.
- Reduce regulatory risk and cost of cloud compliance.
- Modular design makes exchange of production and test datasets easy.
- Eliminates the complexity in compliance for Dev and Test environments.
- Reduce time required to compose, wrap and deploy applications anywhere.
- Predictably improve infrastructure with version tracking of full history.
- Centralise cloud billing through a single account.
- Design, code and deploy app services in days, not weeks.
- Reduce governance, risks and compliance overhead immediately.
- Standardise devops with segregation of duties within a continuous workflow.