Test Partners' mobile app testing service ensures the quality of iOS and Android Apps. It comprises various test types – including: Functionality Testing, Compatibility Testing, Accessibility Testing, Localisation Testing, Inter-operability Testing, Network Testing, User Experience Testing and Security Testing.
- Functionality testing to identify cross-platform issues and verify the requirements.
- Compatibility testing verifies the appearance and behaviour across mobile devices.
- Accessibility testing to improve access for people with various disabilities.
- Localisation to identify geographical and time-zone issues.
- Interoperability ensures co-operation between App and native handset capability.
- Network ensures clean functioning over various connection characteristics.
- User Experience Testing to ensure the App creates happy users.
- Security ensures your program and customers’ data is not compromised
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Our Test Lab has the most mobiles in London
- Highly adaptable as project circumstances and priorities change
- Context-driven approach ensures best value for money
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported operating systems and browsers
- Verify suitable alerts on unsupported mobile operating systems and browsers
- Verify performance is acceptable on old and new devices
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported mobile phones and tablets
- Comply with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
- Extend the reach of your service to the maximum audience
- Protect your reputation against bad public relations
- Maximise ROI by optimising the development