Test Partners' mobile app testing service ensures the quality of iOS and Android Apps. It comprises various test types – including: Functionality Testing, Compatibility Testing, Accessibility Testing, Localisation Testing, Inter-operability Testing, Network Testing, User Experience Testing and Security Testing.
- Functionality testing to identify cross-platform issues and verify the requirements.
- Compatibility testing verifies the appearance and behaviour across mobile devices.
- Accessibility testing to improve access for people with various disabilities.
- Localisation to identify geographical and time-zone issues.
- Interoperability ensures co-operation between App and native handset capability.
- Network ensures clean functioning over various connection characteristics.
- User Experience Testing to ensure the App creates happy users.
- Security ensures your program and customers’ data is not compromised
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Our Test Lab has the most mobiles in London
- Highly adaptable as project circumstances and priorities change
- Context-driven approach ensures best value for money
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported operating systems and browsers
- Verify suitable alerts on unsupported mobile operating systems and browsers
- Verify performance is acceptable on old and new devices
- Verify appearance and behaviour on supported mobile phones and tablets
- Comply with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
- Extend the reach of your service to the maximum audience
- Protect your reputation against bad public relations
- Maximise ROI by optimising the development
£325 to £750 per person per day
Test Partners Ltd
020 8102 9500
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||See the Service Description.|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 hour|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£325 to £750 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|