Sopra Steria Ltd
Sopra Steria Information Architecture
An organisation’s Information Architecture maps how to configure its Information Management tools and working practices to support its business processes. We assess the “As Is” situation, facilitate the development of the “To Be” desired end state, and offer a methodical approach to planning the migration, with a full business case.
- Review of Information Lifecycle content creation and storage processes.
- Creation of “As Is” model and options analysis for improvement.
- Development of Target Operating Model (TOM) for Information Management.
- Selection and configuration of tools to support the TOM.
- Design of environments for secure sharing of information.
- Organizing and labelling websites and communities for usability and findability.
- Developing communities of practice for managing/sharing specialist knowledge.
- Specifying initiatives for asset migration (individual to corporate ownership).
- Development of migration plan with change management/training support.
- Available in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Information can be made available securely on any device, anywhere.
- Service manages smooth transition to new information management practices.
- Coherent architecture prevents loss of corporate knowledge/intellectual property.
- Information more readily accessible through logical taxonomy/better search.
- Eliminate errors/rework by easier access to corporate knowledge.
- Storage savings by removal of redundant and outdated documents.
- Collaboration and communities support knowledge sharing across internal silos.
- Secure and future-proof platform for all knowledge management initiatives.
- All information sources integrated and accessible from common UI.
- Savings when business requires redesign of existing transaction processing.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.