Rapid Digital Forensic Triage
Rapid Digital Forensic Triage allows investigators to discover indecent images of children and terrorist material on suspect electronic devices in minutes. Finding evidence fast helps investigators make better decisions to protect the public. Within a process to assess risk, this triage reduces the number of devices seized and overall workload.
- Fast search and rapid triage for IIoC and terrorist material.
- Easy to use, even for non-expert users.
- Simple ‘red/amber/green’ result plus interactive views and detailed reports.
- Integrates with existing databases of illegal or indicative content.
- Uses existing categorisation methods and results.
- Forensic tools can be used standalone, without any network connection.
- Support for write-blocked, bootable or live analysis of suspect devices.
- Secure Contraband Filter file format for use in the field.
- Finds files that have been deleted with no speed penalty.
- Detects encryption and encrypted content that cannot be scanned.
- Find evidence in minutes, even in a suspect’s home.
- Enables smarter device seizure decisions, reducing volumes in forensic labs.
- Find evidence fast to present to suspects at first interview.
- Gain rapid insights into ever-increasing volumes of data in investigations.
- Faster and more comprehensive than traditional triage approaches.
- Built on scientific methods with demonstrable statistical performance.
- Extend use of existing databases into Forensic Triage (leveraging investments).
- Safe/secure Contraband Filter format: for third-party sharing, field-use and distribution.
- Supports mainstream computing devices: PCs, laptops, flash-drives and external drives.
- Supports various disk/partition types, filesystems, and image formats for preview.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at Ian.Stevenson@cyacomb.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.