Recap Health enables NHS clinical teams to share educational material (videos, leaflets, trusted webpages) with patients promptly.
Patients view their information on secure personal homepages. They become better informed and learn how to self-care more effectively.
NHS Trusts gain efficiency savings and data about what information is most useful.
- Send patient information in pre-designed packs e.g. new diagnosis pack
- Auto-send information when patients register
- Send content to groups of patients or individual patients
- Updated content is automatically sent to all previous recipients
- Favourite folders offer quick access to regularly used information
- Dashboards show usefulness scores and feedback from patients about content
- Manage content in one place, using review & expiry dates
- Export data for impact analysis: outcomes and re-admission rates
- Secure personal homepages for patients to view their information
- Offer a more professional service to patients
- Patients become more knowledgeable, confident and better at self-care
- Realise financial savings as appointment and re-admissions rates improve
- Improve the quality of patient information via ratings and feedback
- See which patients view the information you send to them
- Increase impact of outpatient appointments, video consultations and discharge planning
- Help patients maintain health whilst on waiting lists