Health and Social Care Transformation
BJSS is a tech-agnostic provider of technology, strategy and data consulting. BJSS has a team of over 300 collaborating closely with health and social care clients, helping them to ﬁnd, build and deploy innovative, cost-effective, compliant technology and data solutions to address their toughest operational and clinical challenges.
- Agile GDS delivery across Discovery, Alpha, Beta and Live.
- Strong user research and design experience.
- Assessment, migration and support of new/existing services to public cloud.
- LHRCRE interoperability utilising Open APIs, FHIR, HL7.
- Strategy development for single entities or STPs.
- Health and care insights and analytics through AI and ML.
- Information and dashboard design and delivery.
- Merger and integration support – systems and data warehousing.
- Rapid innovation sprints to prove out concepts.
- Use of user experience and service design techniques.
- Collaborative and incremental delivery, aligned to GDS service framework.
- User-centred and service design-led.
- System-agnostic experience across the health and social care estate.
- Experience in delivering critical high-availability, low-latency solutions such as SPINE2.
- Experienced in delivering responsive, citizen-facing solutions, like the NHSApp.
- Experienced in migrating critical systems to the cloud, like e-RS.
- Creative commercial models, focused on outcomes and shared risk.
- Deployment of cost-saving technologies into health and social care.
- Technology-agnostic delivery, selecting the best solution for the problem.
- Delivery of improvements to patient pathways through use of technology.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.