Cloud Intermediation Services
Fordway’s Cloud Intermediation Service (CIMS) is designed to assist customers in assessing, planning, transforming and migrating their infrastructure, partially or wholly across to a public cloud environment utilising Fordway’s own cloud services as a stabilising intermediary where and when appropriate.
- Tailored service aligned to the customer’s strategic requirements.
- Due diligence on existing customer’s infrastructure, applications and support structure.
- Strategic, technical and migration design for a cloud based solution
- Supplier engagement and tendering
- Migration design and planning
- Cloud intermediation hosting services for stabalisation of services
- Service Management integration (including service desk automation)
- On-going management, monitoring and reporting of multi supplier environments
- Skill assessment and development of staff to transition to cloud
- Mapping of existing IT provision including infrastructure, processes and skills
- Transformation of services to be cloud ready
- Transferring services to the most appropriate hybrid model
- On-going management of cloud based services
- Continuous service Improvement
- Aligned to best practice frameworks such as ITIL and SFIA
- Adoption of standards such as ISO27001 and ISO20000
- Experience in government, health and private migrations