Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Assessment and Strategy
This service forms part of risual’s Cloud Transformation portfolio. It provides organisations with a complete understanding of how utilising cloud services can guarantee service continuity and disaster recovery capability, delivering benefits. The service examines current arrangements, providing clear recommendations and a strategy delivered by certified experts, meeting international standards.
- Delivered by highly experienced and certified ISO 20000 Practitioners.
- Provides Service Continuity Management designed to meet ISO 27021 standards.
- Provides Disaster Recovery planning designed to meet ISO 24762 standards.
- Assesses current service performance and capacity.
- Delivers a GAP Analysis of current arrangements against recognised standards.
- Performs Business Impact Assessments to identify critical ICT services.
- Provides strategic alignment for cloud-based service continuity and disaster recovery.
- Delivers prioritised recommendations to help organisations meet required standards.
- Provides a clear strategy for transitioning services to the cloud.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Enhances IT service resiliency through extensive, cost-effective cloud services
- Provides clear understanding of activities required to meet international standards.
- Enables effective planning for transitioning services to the cloud.
- Drives consistent levels of service continuity and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Limits impact on capital spend for additional on-premises system capacity.
- Identifies critical ICT systems and services through quantitative assessments.
- Allows strategic planning for reducing costs through cloud-based services.
- Meets UK Technology Code of Practice.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.