Atmolytics (and optional algorithm module)
Imosphere offers an analytics, visualisation, and algorithm service (RAS) for health and social care, providing scaled distributed access either to standard national datasets or data from local databases.
Our service enables users (e.g. STPs, CCGs, local authorities and clinical research centres) to explore and benchmark performance, outcomes and financial sustainability.
- Supports EHRs, GP, social care, mental health, financial, research data
- For any setting/level (STP, CCG, provider, clinical, researcher and operational)
- Scales up to millions of patients’ data
- Advanced self-service cohort identification across all data
- Consistent, comprehensive analytics including geographic and statistical reports
- Unlimited integrated data sources which can be added incrementally
- Includes expert consultancy, data analysis, implementation and training
- IG compliant – supports advanced pseudonymisation, data access management
- Optional algorithm module; estimate social care and joint-funded budgets
- Transform your organisation’s analytical capability in weeks
- Reduce informatics spend with an affordable, feature-rich platform
- Gain actionable insight across all of your organisation’s data
- Create system-wide views of health and social care populations
- Explore causes of outlier outcomes and standards non-compliance
- Build trust in analysis and conclusions through transparent reporting
- Enable self-service benchmarking, performance and cost management analytics
- Flexible deployment options – cloud, on-premises or in between
- Supported by UK experts with 25 years’ NHS analytics experience
£10000 per licence
- Education pricing available
6 8 3 2 1 0 4 9 8 3 4 1 0 8 0
0115 824 0178
|Software add-on or extension||No|
|Cloud deployment model||
It is the customer's responsibility for ensuring that data loaded into Atmolytics is authorised for such use.
If the customer intends to access the service via a public network, it is their own responsibility to source that connection.
|System requirements||Minimum resolution: 1024x768|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We will acknowledge customer support queries within one hour. We aim to respond to queries within one working day. More complex questions may take longer.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Onsite support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support levels||Our standard support package includes an onboarding consultancy team, 9-5 email and phone support and named customer support contacts. Additional bespoke support packages are available at additional cost.|
|Support available to third parties||Yes|
Onboarding and offboarding
When we agree a contract, we allocate an account manager to help customers to best reach the objectives of their product implementation. We offer:
• Consultancy based on our 25+ years of working with Health and Social care analytics, which will include helping customers to identify, prioritise and address use cases for our solution.
• Extensive customisation and configuration support to best meet project requirements.
• Data import, validation and cleaning services.
• A wide range of training options, including train the trainer, class & 1-1 sessions, documentation, and remote training.
• Bespoke options are also available.
|End-of-contract data extraction||The software comes with a comprehensive data export tool that enables the user to extract almost all data in the system on demand.|
Having agreed the end point of the contract, allowing time for users to export the data they require, we will disable all access to their system and securely destroy data held on our system in line with our data sanitisation processes. User accounts and related information will also be destroyed. We will retain financial information regarding our relationship for the period required by HMRC.
Additional data export services and migration consultancy are available.
Using the service
|Web browser interface||Yes|
|Application to install||No|
|Designed for use on mobile devices||No|
|Description of customisation||
The platform is designed to be highly user-configurable, with a very wide range of options. Examples of integrated customisation functionality include:
• Users can build their own reports and reporting cohorts without any specialist skills, and share them with others.
• Using these basic building blocks, users can build their own dashboards and configure the visualisations used throughout.
• Alerts and notifications can be enabled by the user to keep track of key changes that are important to them.
• During setup, users can tailor the terminology used throughout the platform to enable local terms to be used wherever necessary.
• The highly-customisable permission management system allows detailed control over which reporting options are available to each user and in which form, and this can be changed at any time.
• Advanced users can take advantage of the "custom reports" functionality to build in advanced statistical analysis.
• Additional customisation and bespoke development options are also available.
|Independence of resources||We implement a level of tenant isolation through allocation of system resources on a per-tenant basis.|
|Service usage metrics||Yes|
|Metrics types||We provide customer-nominated administrators/power users with a dashboard of detailed usage metrics per-user for all areas of the system, including usage of individual reports and related systems.|
|Reporting types||Real-time dashboards|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Knowledge of data storage and processing locations||Yes|
|Data storage and processing locations||United Kingdom|
|User control over data storage and processing locations||No|
|Datacentre security standards||Managed by a third party|
|Penetration testing frequency||Less than once a year|
|Penetration testing approach||Another external penetration testing organisation|
|Protecting data at rest||
|Data sanitisation process||Yes|
|Data sanitisation type||
|Equipment disposal approach||A third-party destruction service|
Data importing and exporting
|Data export approach||The software comes with a comprehensive data export tool that enables the user to extract almost all data in the system on demand.|
|Data export formats||CSV|
|Data import formats||
|Other data import formats||Relational database formats (e.g. SQL Server)|
|Data protection between buyer and supplier networks||
|Data protection within supplier network||TLS (version 1.2 or above)|
Availability and resilience
|Guaranteed availability||Our SLAs are bespoke and dependent on customer requirements, but are typically at the 99.9% level. Compensation, depending on the length of the time and level of disruption caused, are defined as part of those agreements.|
|Approach to resilience||Available on request|
|Outage reporting||Outage reports and notifications of planned work that may affect services are available via a public dashboard. Detailed information, including where individual customers may be affected is provided via email alerts.|
Identity and authentication
|User authentication needed||Yes|
|Access restrictions in management interfaces and support channels||Atmolytics is built around an extensive role management system that allows specific users to manage other user's access to patient data, specific organisations and reporting functionality within Atmolytics. Only users assigned to an Administrator role can access management interfaces.|
|Access restriction testing frequency||At least every 6 months|
|Management access authentication||
Audit information for users
|Access to user activity audit information||You control when users can access audit information|
|How long user audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|Access to supplier activity audit information||Users contact the support team to get audit information|
|How long supplier audit data is stored for||At least 12 months|
|How long system logs are stored for||At least 12 months|
Standards and certifications
|ISO/IEC 27001 certification||Yes|
|Who accredited the ISO/IEC 27001||LRQA|
|ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation date||22/01/2013|
|What the ISO/IEC 27001 doesn’t cover||All operations of the business are within scope.|
|ISO 28000:2007 certification||No|
|CSA STAR certification||No|
|Other security certifications||Yes|
|Any other security certifications||Cyber Essentials|
|Named board-level person responsible for service security||Yes|
|Security governance certified||Yes|
|Security governance standards||ISO/IEC 27001|
|Information security policies and processes||Our Information Security Management System is an integrated framework of policies and procedures developed in compliance with ISO 27001 and includes, amongst others: employee screening & training, record classification and retention, information risk and opportunity management, data protection impact analysis, change management, incident management, business continuity, relationships with suppliers and third parties, network & access control, cryptographic controls, pseudonymisation and deidentification, and physical security.|
|Configuration and change management standard||Supplier-defined controls|
|Configuration and change management approach||Documented and independently audited configuration and change management process.|
|Vulnerability management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Vulnerability management approach||Patches are deployed on a monthly scheduled basis following testing in a lab environment. Critical patches are deployed following our emergency change process. Multiple sources are used for information: independent security organisations (i.e. BugTraq, Full Disclosure), vendors, government (e.g. NCSC, NIST), published information from security organisations and professionals and security conferences.|
|Protective monitoring type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Protective monitoring approach||We monitor activity at the firewall and internal detection systems based on log monitoring.|
|Incident management type||Supplier-defined controls|
|Incident management approach||Our incident management process is based on the ITIL approach and includes consideration of prioritisation, proportionate response, monitoring, escalation and retrospective review. All employees are trained on the incident reporting and management approach. Senior management monitor issues in aggregate and on specific escalated issues, including performance against internal and external SLA standards.|
|Approach to secure software development best practice||Independent review of processes (for example CESG CPA Build Standard, ISO/IEC 27034, ISO/IEC 27001 or CSA CCM v3.0)|
Public sector networks
|Connection to public sector networks||Yes|
|Price||£10000 per licence|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Free trial available||No|