Register and Master Data
Texuna's Data Register and Master Data Management framework maintains, reconciles, stores and distributes a canonical data source as a register service.
Enforcing data governance and data stewardship workflows helps safeguard data quality and integrity.
Secure version control with unique hash and publish to blockchain distributed ledger as audit trail.
- Enforce governance process to ensure single authoritative data register.
- Coordination and publication workflow management including full audit controls.
- Google, AWS, Azure cloud hosting, data migration, cleansing and re-engineering.
- Open source components, open data standards, with flexible data model.
- Assurance through cleansing, transformations and sophisticated configurable data validation rules.
- Assure data quality via profiling, cleaning, transformation, matching and reconciliation.
- Integration with Identity Assurance and Access Management (authentication/SSO).
- Publish and subscribe, enterprise service bus (ESB) and middleware messaging.
- ESB and messaging support: Biztalk, Mulesoft, RabbitMQ, Tibco, Websphere, JBoss.
- Integrate with Texuna's ETL, EDW, OLAP and Reporting services.
- Tailored solution to exactly fit business needs.
- Agile incremental delivery to reduce time to deploy custom configurations.
- Cost effective to implement and change business rules and data.
- Vendor neutral solutions - no vendor lock-in.
- GDPR-compliant Information security via UK/EEA hosting, encryption and obfuscation services.
- Fully managed service with helpdesk and enterprise support optional add-ons.
- Ability to deliver unique hash to distributed ledger or Blockchain.
- Future-proof cloud components are responsive, mobile and digital ready.
- Team of data and cloud experts (AWS and Azure Partners).
- Start with basic MDM and move to enterprise features gradually.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.