Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Private Sector Housing
Arcus Private Sector Housing includes Grants, Loans, Complaints, Inspections, and Enforcements including financial management and schedules of works. Locally configurable to add other types of assistance. Complaints and Enforcements includes configurable process flow and fully mobile HHSRS risk assessment and notices or prosecution.
- Browser User Interface: No installation needed, no server hardware needed.
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Online Licence Applications Forms
- Online Public Register
- Drag and Drop Reporting
- User Interface is highly customisable
- All Comms Channels available: create documents, emails, SMS from templates
- Data driven workflow of core processes
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Designed in partnership with UK LA private sector housing teams
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Reduces cost of ownership for IT.
- Enables everyone to make informed decisions
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Reduces effort of routine comms tasks.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
- Lower cost of processing. Enables the best use of resources.
- Improved customer service. Improved public protection. Reduces corporate risk.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.