Spatial Data Engineering
Claymore - Training Management
Claymore manages the Training and Exercise planning lifecycle from the automatic ingestion of applications and validation of information through to calculating landowner and lease payments. The training management process is dependant on cartographic quality mapping displayed on-screen and as high quality reports. Repeating exercises, booking, incident management, analytics and dashboards.
- Complete automation of the Training on Private Land life-cycle
- Real-time management information on the Exercise Management workflow.
- Data visualistion of all aspects of Exercise Management planning
- Automated land management process, bookings, leases, payments.
- Intuitive tools make complex cartographic process simple for the user.
- Access to accurate data where-ever and when-ever needed.
- Designed in close collaboration with the user community since 1992
- Close adherence with industry standards for information exchange
- Thirty years of IP gained through close collaboration with clients.
- Maximises use of open-source and community components.
- Complete automation of complex cartographic and records management process.
- Increased visibility of Exercise information reduces risk to the organisation.
- Reduction in staffing levels and/or ability to handle higher workload
- Elimination of re-keying of data improves accuracy of process
- Standardisation of process leads to higher productivity
- Access accurate current data in the field
- Analytics reveal patterns in exercise planning such as landowner over-use
- Integration with familiar office products reduces training overhead
- Visibility of process and ease of use raises job satisfaction
- Agility of solution rapidly adjusts to changing user requirement
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.