Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM) is Microsoft's CRM solution and was formerly known as Dynamics CRM. Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM) includes Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Project Service Automation (PSA).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) - full CRM platform
- Pick and mix from CRM modules to create your solution
- Dynamics 365 Sales for classic CRM citizen management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service for case management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service for mobile workforces
- Dynamics 365 Marketing. Marketing CRM for lead generation and events
- Upgrade Dynamics CRM to Dynamics 365 CRM in the cloud
- Dynamics 365 offers role-based CRM capability
- Single Microsoft CRM platform for all areas of your organisation
- Expand further with integration with third-party apps and Microsoft products.
- Provides a 360-degree view of your customer
- Easily maintain up-to-date, GDPR compliant for contact details
- Run branded, professional marketing campaigns and event
- Bring your old CRM data into your cloud CRM platform
- Comprehensive suite of tools for all your customer-facing interactions
- Real-time access to data through your CRM
- Available in the Microsoft Cloud and accessible on any device
- Dynamics 365 offers modular licensing for scale-ability of cost
- A CRM that supports multi-currency transactions
- Compatible with Microsoft’s Common Data Model for easy integration.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.