UCNS Managed IT
UCNS - Cloud IT Infrastructure Management for Libraries
A cloud enabled service dedicated to the Public Library Sector, providing proactive management of Public facing ICT services. Including but limited to ICT, Kiosks, Self Check-In appliances, desktop builds, monitoring, onsite management and cloud ITIL service Desk. All services governed by ISO9001 and ISO27001 including Cyber Essentials Plus. UK Based.
- UK based 24x365 service desk
- Varying levels of Service support hours (up to 24x365)
- ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) for confidence
- Specialist technical team with industry leading expertise
- VIP and Executive aware service models
- Continuous improvement programme in place
- Asset inventorying for easy escalation and asset identification
- Remote support tools for remote resolution
- Network, systems and hardware monitoring capability
- Change management (CAB) integration capability
- Efficient and stress-free resolution of service requests and incidents.
- No single point of failure delivering greater service availability.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring
- High first call resolution rate (FCR)
- Overflow only services
- User satisfaction survey for all calls
- Accredited to ISO 9001 - Quality Management UKAS audited
- Accredited to ISO 27001 - Information Security UKAS audited
- Accredited Cyber Essentials Plus for additional security
- Wholly owned and managed on boarding planning and process